ENTRY IS EASY
Because we know that you are busy, we have tried to keep the Entry Process as simple as possible. But we still need to know about your business.
The Entry Guidelines are aimed at giving the judges a snapshot of your business
with a particular focus on the previous 12 months.
There are 3 sections covering:
......1) Your business story
......2) The 12 months before Lockdown
......3) The next 12 months including Lockdown
Ideally, you can draw from material already available within your organisation - your website, annual reports, proposals and other promotional material.
You will NOT need to include anything confidential.
ENTRY IS FREE. The only cost being for any Tickets to the Awards Dinner.
THE GOLD AWARDS CATCHMENT AREA
Our catchment area is Greater Wellington - which goes up to and includes Kapiti District in the west and up to and including Masterton District in the east.
2020 ENTRIES ARE CLOSED
Please download the updated 2020 Entry Guidelines below
2020 Entries Closed Thursday July 2nd, 2020
Please call Gayle 027 208 8780 or email email@example.com
5 Great Reasons to enter The Gold Awards
The Gold Awards has 8 main Categories and 3 Best Practice Awards.
The 8 main Industry Categories are:
• CREATIVE GOLD in association with Stonewood Homes ~ film, media & creative content
• CYBER GOLD in association with PwC ~ technology creators
• EMERGING GOLD - PRODUCTS ~ small businesses selling products, 10 or fewer full-time employees
• EMERGING GOLD - SERVICES in association with Meredith Connell ~ small businesses selling services, 10 or fewer full-time employees
• GLOBAL GOLD in association with ANZ ~ exporters
• INNOVATION GOLD in association with Datacom ~ inventive new projects, products & processes.
• SUPPORTING GOLD in association with Beca ~ infrastructure & professional services providers
• VIBRANT GOLD in association with Downer ~ events, hospitality & tourism facilities
and the 2 Best Practice awards....
• GREEN GOLD AWARD in association with Greater Wellington Regional Council ~ sustainability practices & products
• TEAM GOLD AWARD in association with Find Recruitment ~ investment in people, wellness & HR programmes
Businesses can either choose to enter one of the 8 Industry Categories and one, both or neither of the 2 Best Practice awards.
Or they can choose to ONLY enter one or both of the Best Practice awards.
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to enter only one or both of the Best Practice awards (Green or Team) then you will not need to complete Sections 1-4. You will only complete the Best Practice award that you are entering. That is Green Gold on Page 5 and Team Gold on Page 6.
You can view the Winners in each Category since 1999 here....
The Gold Awards don't have an Entry Form or Questionnaire as such.
You prepare your own Entry document that tells us your business story with photos and graphics.
Please send us the finished pdf no larger than 2.5mb and no longer than 10 pages plus Cover with your Details
2020 Entries Close Thursday July 2nd, 2020
If you have any queries please contact Gayle Page: 027 208 8780 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the Entry Guidelines pdfs below....