ENTRY IS EASY
Because we know that you are busy, we have tried to keep the Entry Process as simple as possible. But we still need to know about your business.
The Entry Guidelines are aimed at giving the judges a snapshot of your business with a particular focus on the previous 12 months.
There are 3 sections covering:
1) Your business story
2) The Last 12 Months
3) Your Plans.
Ideally, you can draw from material already available within your organisation - your website, annual reports, proposals and other promotional material.
You will NOT need to include anything confidential.
ENTRY IS FREE. The only cost being for any Tickets to the Awards Dinner.
THE GOLD AWARDS CATCHMENT AREA
Our catchment area is Greater Wellington - which goes up to and includes Kapiti District
in the west and up to and including Masterton District in the east.
2020 ENTRIES ARE OPEN
Please download your 2020 Entry Guidelines below
2020 Entries Close Date to be confirmed
Please call Gayle 027 208 8780 or email
The Gold Awards has 8 main Categories and 3 Best Practice Awards.
The 8 main categories are:
• CREATIVE GOLD in association with Stonewood Homes ~ film, media & creative content
• CYBER GOLD in association with PwC ~ technology creators
• EMERGING GOLD - PRODUCTS ~ small businesses selling products, 10 or fewer full-time employees
• EMERGING GOLD - SERVICES in association with Meredith Connell ~ small businesses selling services, 10 or fewer full-time employees
• GLOBAL GOLD in association with ANZ ~ exporters
• INNOVATION GOLD in association with Datacom ~ inventive new projects, products & processes.
• SUPPORTING GOLD in association with Beca ~ infrastructure & professional services providers
• VIBRANT GOLD in association with Downer ~ events, hospitality & tourism facilities
and the 3 Best Practice Awards....
• ACC WORKPLACE SAFETY GOLD AWARD ~ workplace safety
• GREEN GOLD AWARD in association with Greater Wellington Regional Council ~ sustainability practices & products
• TEAM GOLD AWARD in association with Find Recruitment ~ investment in people, wellness & HR programmes
You can view the Winners in each Category since 1999 here....
The Gold Awards don't have an Entry Form or Questionnaire as such.
You prepare your own Entry document that tells us your business story with photos and graphics.
Please send us the finished pdf no larger than 2.5mb and no longer than 10 pages.
2020 Entry Delivery Deadline: Date to be confirmed
If you have any queries please contact Gayle Page: 027 208 8780 or
Please download the Entry Guidelines pdfs below....